See the individuals we support across the globe here.
Do you attend Tenth Church, and are you interested in partnering together? Email [email protected].
Priority is for applicants who attend Tenth, are involved in global and local priorities, and are willing to invest in long-term mutual relationships.
- ALONGSIDERS INTERNATIONAL: Alongsiders is a discipleship and mentorship movement for Cambodia's most vulnerable children.
- ASIAN OUTREACH: Asian Outreach Cambodia seeks to restore hope and dignity to Cambodians by breaking the poverty cycle in rural communities.
- CHAB DAI: Chab Dai means "joining hands" in Khmer, because they believe that it "takes a network to bring down a network". They address human trafficking and exploitation through coalition building, advocacy and research. Tenth Church partners with several Chab Dai programs in Cambodia.
- Doorsteps: providing coaching, mentoring, and small grants to grassroots organizations working to address trafficking in their community.
- Butterfly Longitudinal Research: hearing from survivors to better understand the issues and gaps of rehabilitation and reintegration into society.
- Vietnamese Prevention: training and empowering leaders in ethnic Vietnamese communities.
- DOVE & ONYX LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: A leadership development program, empowering emerging leaders with leadership skills to serve in the church, community, and marketplace. The Diamond Program is hosted in three provinces. Tenth Church sponsors the Kampong Chhnang satellite location.
- PRECIOUS WOMEN: Led by courage abolitionist Solida Seng, Precious Women is a frontline grassroots organization that helps exploited women in the entertainment industry. Young women learn skills to gain meaningful employment outside of the sex industry.
- WORLD VISION: Through holistic programs for the poorest families in Cambodia, World Vision empowers staff and communities to build a better future for their children.