Thank you for supporting Just Bags!
A Just Bag is a Christmas bag filled with ethically sourced, carefully curated, and lovingly created handmade/fair trade products, made and assembled with our refugee community and volunteers.
Complimenting the products our community produced are handmade and fairtrade products from our local friends and partners.
Partners featured in Just Bags
- Bag design, leather bracelet and candle making – Kuero, a social enterprise of Ana Velazquez, Just Bags team leader
- Stylish handbag – made with waxed canvas by our Fair-Trade Certified friends in Cambodia, Village Works. Read story here
- Handmade Soy Candles – made by Kuero and newcomer/refugee community
- Handmade Natural Soap – created by Adult & Teen Challenge, an organization for local women in recovery s
- Fair Trade Coffee from Nicaragua - Café Sito, our friend Osmin works with national coffee growers ,
- Fair Trade Tea from Kenya - JusTea, our friends Paul, Grayson and team are redeeming the tea industry in Africa
- Magnet - Cambodia Justice Journey Team picture after a dawn prayer in November 2022
- Rosewater Facial spray - made with our refugee community and Momentum moms group In case you were wondering, facial mist refreshes and hydrates your skin while sealing in extra moisture and priming your skin. It will help blend your makeup while making it look more natural.
All profit from Just Bags goes to support Tenth's Refugee Support Ministry to help in carry out programs that reach more than 200 newcomers. All the other partners listed above benefit from us purchasing and promoting their products.
Over 2023, we will be making more Just Bags suitable for other occasions. Keep in touch.