The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Exploited women and men in Cambodia to find refuge in God through our main partners
- Chab Dai - pray for discernment and provision for key new staff and leaders. Blogposts.
- Ratanak - pray for more survivors of human trafficking to be rescued. Latest news.
- Extreme Love - pray for children to be protected from being sold and trafficked. Zak's news.
- Precious Women - pray for Precious Women as they find new ways to support exploited women during a pandemic. Facebook updates.
- Makara, our Tenth Liason in Cambodia
- Pray that God will continue to use Makara to support our Cambodian partners in faith, love, wisdom, and joy.
- Zak in Cambodia
- Pray for Tenth's Zak Koftinoff as he serves with Extreme Love and Partnership Cambodia. Latest news.
- Rancho El Camino in La Paz Mexico
- Pray for the vulnerable of our society: the children, youth, disabled, elderly, and the isolated. Latest news.
- Newcomers who have arrived over the past 3 months into Canada
- Pray for Arush (not his real name) and his friend as they are asylum seekers from Afghanistan. They arrived a few weeks ago and are currently living in a downtown emergency shelter. We need prayer for housing, for the settlement process, and that Tenth will be a welcoming community in action. For more info, email us.
('thank you very much,' an expression of gratitude in Khmer)
If you would like to participate in a prayer call with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at email@example.com.