Cambodia Justice Journey Team 2017
July 9, 2017
10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY JOURNEY
This is the 10th year that Tenth has been involved and invested in the people of Cambodia! Celebrating this milestone, we have put together a very important journey that continues to build the relationships we have with several of our strategic partners.
Journey purposes and Partners:
1. Supporting Business as Mission Strategies
- DOVE – Water Business in Kampong Chhnang
- Alongsiders – Christian Camp in Kep
- Manna4Life – Farming in Oudong Village
- Green Pasture Inn – Business Planning in Phnom Penh
- World Vision –Youth business initiatives in Moung Russey
2. Strengthening Educational Efforts
- Manna4Life – Mango Tree School in Oudong Village
- DOVE – Entrepreneurship and English classes in Kampong Chhnang and Phnom Penh
- World Vision – Visiting Area Development Program (ADP) in Moung Russey
3. Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies
- Chab Dai – Creating media around It Takes a Network to Bring Down a Network
- Manna4Life – Community sponsorship program
- Green Pasture Inn – Website, communications plan
4. Assisting Anti-Trafficking Movements
- Precious Women – Building staff capacity and sharing on entrepreneurship
- Chab Dai – Learning from Helen Sworn and team
- World Vision – Learning from Ending Trafficking in Persons (ETIP) in Phnom Penh
We have a great team that will serve our partners well. Members include:
- Patrick Elaschuk - Team Leader
- Robert McKinley - Asst Team Leader
- Evann Goltz - Missions Intern
- Hannah Wong - Missions Intern
- Christine Wong
- David Yang
- Erica Ngan
- Iris Chan
- Timothy Yeung
- Timothy Choy
Please consider supporting this team by:
- Praying: Soup and Prayer.
- Giving financially: click here and chose to give to Missions Trips.
- Following: check here for updates.
If you would like a confirmation regarding your donation, kindly email [email protected]
Thank you for your prayer and support.
Patrick Elaschuk | Pastor of International Missions
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".