Perhaps you would like to consider being more welcoming towards newcomers seeking refugee and safety in Canada. Here are few ways you can get started.
1. Participate in an event
- June 5, 2pm - UBC Museum of Antropology with newcomers
- June 12, 2pm - Indoor Soccer at Tenth Gym (info)
- June 15, 7pm - Journey Home gala (Tickets $95)
- June 19, 7:30pm - Film screening at Tenth: Harem, Memories of Home
- June 21, 6pm - Refugee Ministry Meet and Greet
- June 22, 7pm - Ukrainian Pastors Update
- June 26, 2pm - Summer Kick-off
- June 27, 7:30pm - Refugee Prayer
- July 3-8 - Newcomers Camp on Thetis Island
- July 24, 2pm, Beach BBQ
- August 14, 2pm, Beach BBQ
More events in the planning process.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org subcribe for weekly refugee events updates or ask for more info.
3. Check out tenth.ca/refugee