In everything I’ve done, I have demonstrated to you how necessary it is to work on behalf of the weak and not exploit them. You’ll not likely go wrong here if you keep remembering that our Master said, "You’re far happier giving than getting." Acts 20:35 (MSG)
Annual Missions Commitment:
- $120,000 for 30 global missionaries
- $110,000 to the Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) missionaries
- $50,000 for 10 other partners around the world
- $150,000 for our 10 Cambodian partners
- $40,000 for our local refugees
You can choose to give to either the Missions Fund, the Cambodia Fund, or the Refugee Fund.
A few projects to give to:
- A gift of $100 helps train a woman leaving sexual exploitation.
- A gift of $500 helps 2 students in Stung Treng Cambodia with education, after school programs, mentoring and skills training for their families for one year.
- A gift of $2,500 can provide staff and supplies for two months for school for Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
- A gift of $5,000 can sponsor a camp for 'at-risk kids' in Cambodia with Alongsiders.
- A gift of $10,000 can support a Cambodian missionary couple for one year.
- There are many more projects that you can support at Tenth Global. See more of what we are doing here.
- Consider giving a monthly donation of $50 per month to support one of our Missions Funds.
Remember that our administration fees are covered by our 'in house staff,' which means more money gets to the field.
Thank you for your consideration, generosity, and prayer.
May the Lord provide for all our needs in 2020, including our global missionaries and partners.