The first thing I want you to do is pray.
Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 2:1-3
Here are 5 prayer items for your consideration:
- All of Tenth's global partners - Spanning the globe in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America, Tenth's partners are working diligently to love their communities and make His presence known.
- Makara and his family in Cambodia - Cambodia is currently under strict COVID-19 lockdown. This limits access to food and water, and even if access is possible the prices for items have significantly increased.
- Pete and Emily in Mexico - For the ongoing financial challenges facing La Paz Mexico, and that Rancho El Camino will continue to be creative and effective in discipling a community in crisis.
- Partners in Iraq - During Ramadan (Muslim month of fasting), may good conversations be had and Truth be revealed
- Steve and Jen in West Africa - A new building is being established for women's skill development and discipleship. However, rainy season is approaching these next few weeks and alternate locations will need to be found.
An activity to participate in:
Each family looks different. Perhaps yours looks different than expected. Take some time to enjoy a hot beverage, and pray for each member of your family.
As always, please pray as the Lord leads.
If you would like to participate in a prayer Zoom meeting with one of the global missionaries or partners, email Wanda.