The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Refugees - Human resources (Settlement Worker, Conversational English Lead Volunteer, and faithful volunteers. The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Mattew 9:37-38
- Lebanon - FEAL partner in Lebanon. Our team was increasingly burdened for Lebanon after a recent Zoom prayer update from Dany. A few challenges are rampant covid cases, 50% unemployment, food security, 80% currency devaluation in the past year, refugee crisis. Pray for the FEAL team to continue bringing hope to the widespread despair. Learn more about Dany.
- Cambodia - Precious Women, Chab Dai and Ratanak. Pray for our relentless partners as they continue to give dignity and opportunity to exploited women and girls.... and men.
- Myanmar - Pray today for our friends in Myanmar, including the oppressed Rohingya people who have not been protected by any Burmese leaders ... as they go through yet another power grab. From Craig Greenfield - Alongsiders Cambodia. Myanmar prayer video (pre-coup).
- Global Partners - We walk alongside 30 local and global workers and 20 local and global partners, so please pray that our team will continue to serve these relationships well in prayer, encouragement, and supplying resources.
Of course, you are welcome to also pray as you feel directed by God. Should you have any prayer insights, please let me know at [email protected].
If you would like to participate in a prayer Zoom meeting with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at [email protected].