The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Women Leaders in all the 50 organizations Tenth stands with, including: Chab Dai, Precious Women, Alongsiders, DOVE, Christian and Missionary Alliance, Journey Home Community, and Rancho El Camino.
- Refugees - for all our women leaders serving refugees including Mim Wickett (Refugee Ministry Coordinator), Tess Fuller (Refugee Settlement Coordinator), and volunteers, as well as all our resilient women refugees who live in Vancouver.
- Women in Afganistan - to stand strong in the face of oppression and for the culture to shift to allow more women to rise up, bringing peace to the nation. Also, pray for the Afghan community in Vancouver.
- Mexico - for the ongoing financial challenges facing La Paz Mexico and that Rancho El Camino will continue to be creative and effective in discipling a community in crisis.
- For the Nations - Make your ways known upon earth, Lord God, your saving power among all peoples. Renew your Church in holiness and help us to serve you with joy. Guide the leaders of all nations that justice may prevail throughout the world. Let not the needy be forgotten, nor the hope of the poor be taken away. Make us instruments of your peace and let your glory be over all the earth. Amen. Take some time to pray for yourself and others. Let the Spirit lead you and guide you as you pray. From Our Common Prayer
Of course, you are welcome to pray as you feel directed by God.
If you would like to participate in a prayer Zoom meeting with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at email@example.com.