The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Shalom Justice - 2021 would be a year where the Tenth community and our partners flourish in wholeness and doing what is right. As Jesus said, "I’m leaving you well and whole. That’s my parting gift to you. Peace. I don’t leave you the way you’re used to being left—feeling abandoned, bereft. So don’t be upset. Don’t be distraught. John 14:26 MSG
- Cambodia - All of our 10 long term partnerships in Cambodia have unique needs right now. Pray for provision of needs, fullness of joy and that each partner will serve with the energy that God gives.
- Mexico - Pray for the Rancho El Camino team to be light in the darkness, pray for our Christian and Missionary Alliance global workers Bear and Vanessa to find innovative ways to love their community in Mexico City, and pray for El Pozo de Vida to be living water to exploited women.
- Refugees - As our local refugee ministry grows, please pray that God will provide volunteers that open up their hearts to long term mutual relationships with refugee claimants.
- Global Partners - We walk alongside 30 local and global workers and 20 local and global partners, so please pray that our team will continue to serve these relationships well in prayer, encouragement and supplying resources.
Of course, you are welcome to also pray as you feel directed by God. Should you have any prayer insights, please let me know at [email protected].
If you would like to participate in a prayer call with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at [email protected].