The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Pray a prayer of encouragement over our missionaries, that they would be empowered by God to continue their work of walking alongside those who are oppressed and marginalized.
- Pray for Alongsiders Europe, as they mobilize churches and equip youth mentors for transformative discipleship.
- Pray for young leaders in Cambodia as they navigate the unique challenges presented by Covid-19.
- Pray for a posture to learn… Pray for God to open up your heart to increase your capacity to love those around you.
- Finally, pray for a friend! Give someone from your family, your workplace, or your lifegroup a call and ask them how you can be praying for them - maybe even pray with them on the phone. Especially in this time when we are not able to see each other at church every week, it is so important to stay connected.
If you would like to participate in a prayer call with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.