The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live. 1 Timothy 1:1-3
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- Alongsiders Europe - Pray for wisdom and timing for Mart Jan and Talita as they pioneer Alongsiders Europe. They moved to Holland from Cambodia days before the pandemic lockdown.
- Cambodia – Pray for our Cambodia partners to continue to bring the encouragement of the Holy Spirit to the communities they serve in light of COVID-19 related unemployment.
- Mexico – Pray that Rancho El Camino and El Pozo de Vida continue to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those around them in La Paz and Mexico.
- Refugees – As we consider all the newcomers that came to Canada this year, may they experience the welcome of Canadians as they rebuild their lives in Canadian communities.
- The Philippines – We stand with 3 missionaries that serve in the Philippines. This week, we had 3 prayer calls with each of them. Tancho Baes in Davao with Hope for the Nations, Linda Tue in Manila with OMF (on home assignment) and Rhonda Wilson in Davao with the Christian and Missionary Alliance (on home assignment).
If you would like to participate in a prayer call with one of the global missionaries or partners, please email Wanda at [email protected]