"The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so that we can be quietly about our business of living simply in humble contemplation. This is the way our Saviour God wants us to live" 1 Timothy 1:1-3.
Here are 5 items for your prayer consideration:
- For Chab Dai to continue providing leadership and community for its 67 Cambodia members and its dozens of international partners during this unsettling time.
- Financial resources for all our partners, especially Precious Women and Manna4Life.
- For community transformation for the area surrounding Rancho El Camino in La Paz and in Mexico City with El Pozo de Vida.
- Future Justice Journeys
- For discernment for upcoming Justice Journeys in Cambodia, Mexico, and Vancouver.
- Refugees (Local and the Middle East)
- For newcomer friends that we are walking alongside. Many are from Afganistan where life is currently very challenging for the families they have left behind. Also for peace and protection with refugees in Lebanon and Jordan where our partner FEAL is based.
- Global Workers
- For all of our global workers have needs right now whether they are working with students or refugees in Vancouver, serving vulnerable children in Asia, or walking alongside slum dwellers in Africa.
“May God in his mercy lead us through these times; but above all, may he lead us to himself.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and Papers from Prison