There are countless stories of change happening with all our Cambodia partners. Here's a brief selection we can be encouraged by:
- Makara, our Tenth Liaison in Cambodia, helped facilitate Chab Dai’s annual members gathering. Special thanks to Makara who is a true blessing to all our Cambodia partners.
- Chab Dai Executive Director Helen Sworn sensed a call to step away from her role at Chab Dai. Helen has been an amazing partner and friend, sharing at Tenth a couple of times. After an international search, Christa Foster Crawford has been appointed the new International ED.
- DOVE was inaugurated as of official member of the Chab Dai Coalition. This will strengthen their work as they expand their programs and prevent human trafficking.
- Alongsiders has continued to grow; camps are full at Shalom Valley (helping keep the ministry financially sustainable), and more little brothers and sisters are finding enduring relationships as the movement has expanded from Cambodia to 30 nations.
- Craig Greenfield (Founder) has been sending me daily videos, messages and pictures from their time in Africa as they expand Alongsiders to refugee camps. Can you imagine how transformative Alongsiders in refugee camps could be?
- Zak and Andrea continue to lead Extreme Love together, as Zak explores possibilities of developing Journey in Cambodia (a wholistic discipleship ministry). They hope to make a visit to Canada after the paperwork goes through with their adoption.
- November Justice Journey - We are are preparing to work with our partners for longer term sustainability
- Celebrate with Alongsiders (5 years of Shalom Valley and 10 years of Alongsiders)
- Facilitate business as mission events
- Capture stories of change on video and other media
Check out what we are doing in Cambodia