Being on mission with God is a core part of our vision at Tenth.
Whenever we step away from comfort and ease and move with God towards unfamiliar territory, our lives are changed. Would you consider taking a step of faith to be part of a Justice Journey?
On this Cambodia Justice Journey, we will visit 3 or 4 partners that are developing Business as Mission (BAM) as an important part of their strategy.
- Alongsiders in Kep - utilizing a 5-hectare property near the sea for training and enterprise.
- DOVE in Kampong Chhnang - bottling water to model enterprise, create jobs and live missionally.
- Chab Dai partner in Phnom Penh - potentially training a team to export items for Fair Trade Christmas.
BAM Justice Journey - Cambodia
- Oct 26 to Nov 4 or Nov 11 (optional), 2018
- Exploring business as mission opportunities with Alongsiders, DOVE, and Chab Dai
- Business development experience required
- Cost $3550 for one week, $3900 for two weeks (includes training and debriefing, all food and accommodation)
- Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- $500 deposit and application deadline August 15, 2018
Learn more about other upcoming Justice Journeys.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if the life changed is actually yours?