Dear Parents and Tenth Kids Volunteers,
We are paying close attention to the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and as a result, we will be taking the following precautions in Tenth Kids at all sites:
· Kids and volunteers who exhibit any signs of illness (including runny noses) will NOT be permitted to participate in Tenth Kids until the symptoms have disappeared for 48 hours. We apologize to allergy sufferers, but we would rather err on the side of caution.
· Please do not bring your kids to church if anyone in your family has had any signs of illness in the last 48 hours.
· All kids and volunteers must wash their hands with soap and water before being checked in. We also strongly encourage parents to have kids wash their hands after they are picked up. Although we have hand-sanitizer in the classrooms, we also abide by early childhood guidelines, so it is alcohol-free and therefore not effective against COVID-19. As per CDC recommendations, we are focusing on hand-washing.
· Until further notice, we will NOT be serving snacks at Tenth Kids. Please ensure that your kids don’t come hungry and please don’t send snacks – save them for after you pick your kids up.
· We will be downsizing our toy selection to essentials and removing all those that can’t be cleaned effectively. We will be disinfecting our remaining toys every week, according to recommended safety standards. Unless you hear otherwise from us, Tenth Kids will run as normal. Please check our website before coming on Sundays to be up to date on any changes. In the event that Tenth Kids is suspended, we will send out an email and also update the website.
In the meantime, let’s not forget to lift this up to the Lord, praying for those who are sick, the front-line workers, and for those at risk of complications. We are praying over all of you – that you will stay healthy and be a light to those around you in uncertain times.
The Tenth Kids Team