Learn how to effectively walkalongside and serve refugees in our city! Whether you have already attended a prior training or have yet to get involved, this evening is for you. Run by Journey Home Community, this event is free for those part of the Tenth community.
• Introduction to the Refugee Community
• Canada’s Refugee Protection System
• Accompaniment and Support for Refugee Families
• Experiencing the Refugee Journey
• Building Healthy and Supportive Relationships
• Providing Direct Resettlement Support
This is a chance to sign up for opportunities to serve refugees practically. Leave inspired and equipped.
Dinner will be provided.
Hear stories from some refugee families that have already setttled in Vancouver and are how helping welcome new families.
Questions? Ask [email protected].