Tenth Church will once again be running in an effort to raise funds for World Vision. These funds will be going towards World Vision’s Child Protection Project to create safer communities for children/youth ages 12-24 living in Cambodia.
Please join the Tenth Run Facebook Group to connect with other runners from our team and to stay updated on group runs etc. We will also be partnering with several running groups to allow for more group runs. Tenth Church specific training runs will be taking place on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings (more info to follow on Facebook).
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2018 RACE:
Step 1: Join Team World Vision (TWV)
1. Visit teamworldvision.ca/tenthchurch to join the team.
2. Click 'Join Now' and go through the registration step.
Step 2: Register for the BMO Vancouver Marathon.
- Return to teamworldvision.ca/tenthchurch and click on the “Register for the Race Here” button. This will transport you to the Vancouver Marathon website to begin charity registration.
- Choose your registration type (Charity Marathon - $85.15; Charity Half Marathon - $65.65; Charity 8km - $35.10).
- Accept the waivers and initial the options; proceed to page 2 of registration.
- Fill out your personal details.
- Select the “Tenth Church” team.
- Select the option, “not fundraising”’ in the “Select a charity to fundraise for:” section of the form. TWV has an arrangement with the Vancouver Marathon to utilize our own fundraising platform.
- Select the option, “NO” in the “Would you like to DONATE to a RUN4HOPE Charity?”. You will be fundraising through TWV’s fundraising platform.
- Select the option, “I didn’t make a donation” in the “Did you make a donation to RUN4HOPE? Please make sure to select a donation amount”.
- Finish your registration through the next three pages until checkout.