Aurora | Annual Christmas Concert
- Friday, December 8, 2017 - 8:00PM - 9:30PM
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 7:30PM - 9:00PM
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 7:30PM - 9:00PM
- 11 W 10th Ave, Entrance C, Upper East Hall
Important: This event has already occurred.
Join us for a highlight event in our year as we celebrate Christmas with music, art, drama, and more! We’re going all out with choirs, orchestra, soloists, and multiple artistic elements–something for everyone, including kids!
Arrive early as seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
No tickets are necessary for the show.
While this event is free, we are encouraging a donation of $10 per person at the concert, where a freewill offering will be taken.
Free childcare for kids 2-6 years of age is offered at our matinees, with registration. Our Family Room–available during all concerts–is a place where you can stay with your baby or toddler and watch a live stream of the production.
See below for an evite to share with your off-Facebook family, friends, and neighbours!
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".