Welcome to Tenth Kids Online! We are so glad you’ve joined us. In this unusual time, we are here for you. Check out our video message and the resources below.
We invite you to keep in touch with our Tenth Kids team:
Mt. Pleasant: age 0-kindergarten: firstname.lastname@example.org | grades 1-5: email@example.com
UBC: firstname.lastname@example.org | East Van: email@example.com | Kits: firstname.lastname@example.org | Evening: email@example.com |
Optional video interaction: Have your Bible handy and read Matthew 22:37, 39 and Jesus Storybook Bible if you want to re-read the story, Treasure Hunt!
Tenth Kids Weekly Challenge: Write a letter and/or draw a picture for your neighbour! Then pray for them.
- Tenth Families Parent Resource (devotional calendar): March 2020 | This Parent Resource has weekly family devotionals that follow our Tenth Families theme. We encourage you to set aside time every Sunday to do this as a family!
- Monthly Memory Verse: Tenth Kids at all sites learn a monthly memory verse through sign language and song. Our Sunday routine is to review this weekly, to reinforce learning and help the words to sink into their hearts. Partner with us:
- Experiencing God through Play: Make your own secret messages or drawings using lemon and a blow dryer or candle (make sure an adult is helping you).
- Printable colouring page: 2 colouring page options - we would love to see your artwork! Share it with your Children's Pastor, and your artwork may be featured on next week's post!
- Review video: Word Study: Agape – “Love” (by BibleProject)