“Pastor Krista’s family on their treasure hunt…. What does this have to with God? View the Tenth Kids message below to find out!”
Welcome to Tenth Kids Online! We are so glad you’ve joined us. In this unusual time, we are here for you. Check out our video message and the resources below.
We invite you to keep in touch with our Tenth Kids team:
Mt. Pleasant: age 0-kindergarten: email@example.com | grades 1-5: firstname.lastname@example.org
UBC: email@example.com | East Van: firstname.lastname@example.org | Kits: email@example.com | Evening: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Optional video interaction: Have your Jesus Storybook Bible handy and read along during the video!
Tenth Kids Weekly Challenge: How can you love your neighbours (safely!) this week? Email your Children’s Pastor with stories, drawings, photos etc.!
- Tenth Families Parent Resource (devotional calendar): March 2020 | This Parent Resource has weekly family devotionals that follow our Tenth Families theme. We encourage you to set aside time every Sunday to do this as a family!
- Monthly Memory Verse: Tenth Kids at all sites learn a monthly memory verse through sign language and song. Our Sunday routine is to review this weekly, to reinforce learning and help the words to sink into their hearts. Partner with us:
- Experiencing God through Play: Create your own indoor and outdoor scavenger hunt! Depending on the age of your kids, you can make one for them, or they can make them for each other. Consider having a special treasure (treat?) that will brighten your kids’ day. Then remind them that God is an even better treasure!
- Printable colouring page: Treasure Chest. Draw your treasure inside, colour and cut out!
- Review video: What is the Church? An explanation for Kids (by PursueGOD Video)