What do you commit to? What events, teams or lessons will you never miss? A good measure of what we treasure is how we spend our time and money. We are called to love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind, and soul, but a lot of things start taking up space without us even realizing!
It can be hard to treasure God in our busy lives, until the truth sinks in that YOU are HIS treasure. You are loved. You are worth giving up everything – he already has! “We love because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19). Live your life ALL IN for the one that is ALL IN for you. That will be the greatest inheritance you can give our children!
Three ways to model being ALL IN for God for your kids:
- Let them see you joyfully spending time with God: read your Bible regularly, pray, be still with Him, notice him in the sunbeams and majestic mountains.
- Love your neighbours – know their names. Help them out.
- Commit to the church in the same way you commit to their lessons and clubs
Please partner with us at home to see a new generation of lifelong followers of Jesus.
1. Follow along in your Family Devotional Calendar. If you don’t have one, pick one up on Sunday!
2. Learn our ASL Memory Verse with Pastor Dan Matheson.
3. Sing our memory verse together, as written and recorded by Pastor Marissa Ochoa (download below and sing it at home, in your car, or as you play!)