- March 4 - April 14, 2017 View Next Date
- 1:00PM - 4:00PM
- 11 W 10th Ave, Entrance A, Offices
The Tenth Church office is open for tax help service for individuals and families with simple tax situations (T5007, seniors, students, new Canadian residents, disability credits, T4–employment, etc.)
This confidential service is part of the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program—a partnership between the Canada Revenue Agency and community organizations that provide free tax clinics to low-income people and families.
Appointments are required.
Please note that we DO NOT PREPARE:
• Business Income
• Rental Income
• Interest Income over $1,000
• Taxable Capital Gains over $1,000
• Final Returns (for deceased person)
Call 604-876-2181 (M-F: 9am-5pm) or e-mail [email protected] to schedule your appointment.