Wednesdays, May 26, 2021 - June 23, 2021
NOTE: This course will be run online using Zoom. Details will be communicated to registrants. If potential registrants facing significant financial challenges, bursaries are available.
Register now for a 5–week journey that has the potential to change the story of your life.
In this course, you will design a Rule of Life, that—like a trellis—will take you from where you are, to where God wants you to be.
During our 5-week ROOTS experience, we will be using Ken Shigematsu’s award-winning book, God in My Everything as a field guide to creating a Rule of Life.
Testimonials from previous participants:
- "This is a life-giving course where you will learn very practical ways to become closer to or experience God."
- "It can help you have a deeper life with God in each part of your life, to help you have stronger roots in Christ."
- "Really helps you see what is and what is not important in life. And having a group to support you while you try and put your thoughts together is awesome."
- "Roots will help you and allow you to see God in every aspect of your life—creating a “rhythm of life” to clarify your deepest values, closest relationships and highest priorities."
- "It is definitely life changing; it has changed mine."
- "Roots has shaped me to live closer to God. It has given me a great foundation to live my life to the fullest with God and I want you to feel what I am feeling right now."
All participants are expected to have read the first three chapters of the book by the beginning of the course on May 26.
Questions? Ask Abe.