- Friday, March 1, 2019
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- 11 W 10th Ave, Entrance C, Sanctuary
- Save to your Calendar
Join us for this interactive workshop to learn more about:
1. Understanding and normalizing feelings of worry and anxiety
2. Helping kids and teens to recognize worry sensations in their body
3. Utilizing a variety of simple practices to ease anxiety
4. Empowering kids and teens to develop confidence around managing anxiety
About the presenter:
Alexia Gillespie has trained as both a teacher and a registered nurse. She has worked as an educator in a variety of settings with both children and adults for over 20 years. Through her personal health challenges and her own parenting journey, she has experienced the value of being part of a healthy and supportive community of people who are learning and growing together. Alexia has her own health coaching practice and she is the founder of Strong Healthy Kids.
Dessert bar provided.
Childcare is available for ages 2-11 for a small fee with advance registration.
Want to stay connected? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Questions? Ask Pedro.