This Life Group Bible study is for anyone who wants to grow spiritually in community. We will learn about the Holy Spirit and seek to live a Spirit-filled and Spirit-led life.
Our group will discuss the following:
- Meet the Holy Spirit! (John 16:5-15)
- The Spirit Invades (Acts 2)
- The Spirit Speaks (1 Corinthians 2)
- The Spirit Renews (John 3:1-8)
- The Spirit Empowers (Acts 6-7)
- The Spirit Guides (Acts 16:1-15)
- The Spirit Liberates (Romans 8:1-27)
- The Spirit Equips (1 Corinthians 12)
- The Spirit Transforms (Galatians 5:13-26)
- The Spirit Influences (Ephesians 5:15-21)
The $20 cost gets you a copy of the study guide as well as snacks for each week. If you cannot afford the $20, contact Jeff for a subsidy.
Each person will be expected to read the introduction and respond to the questions on their own before each session. This commitment is crucial for the quality of group discussion.
After completing this study guide on the Holy Spirit, you'll have the option to continue as an ongoing Tenth Evening life group.
Questions? Ask Jeff.