How to Talk to Your Kids About Sex
- Friday, October 13, 2017 View Next Date
- 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- 11 W 10th Ave, Entrance C, Sanctuary
Our fall parent series will be on talking to your kids of all ages about their bodies, sexuality, porn, and healthy relationships. Over three Friday evenings, we'll explore how to approach these important topics at each stage of your child's life, with two guest speakers and a documentary exploring the pornography industry and its effect on children and teens.
October 13: Dr. Dave Currie, founder of Doing Family Right
October 20: Over 18, a documentary about pornography
October 27: Mardi Dolfo-Smith, former Tenth Executive Pastor now with North Shore Alliance Church and Journey Canada
Paid childcare available with registration.
- Doing Family Right
- Journey Canada
- Christian Sex Education: Resources for Parents
- Fight the New Drug
- Covenant Eyes: Internet Accountability and Filtering
- Quest: Parenting in a Sexualized Culture