Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) is an 8-week course that will equip you with tools to develop a deep interior life with Christ. EHS runs on Thursday nights from April 2, 2020 - May 21, 2020.
Explore these groundbreaking themes that touch unseen places deep beneath the surface of our lives:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Go Back to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office
• Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
• Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
The cost is $30, which includes the EHS book, EHS workbook and EHS day-by-day devotional. If you already have the EHS book by Peter Scazzero then the cost for your registration is $20. There will be financial consideration for those who cannot afford this course registration.