Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) is an 8-week course that will equip you with tools to develop a deep interior life with Christ.
EHS will be running as an online course.
We are working to finalize all the details for this new format, but here are the key details:
Questions? Ask Abe.
Explore these groundbreaking themes that touch unseen places deep beneath the surface of our lives:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Go Back to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office
• Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
• Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
The cost is $30, which includes the EHS book, EHS workbook and EHS day-by-day devotional. If you already have the EHS book by Peter Scazzero then the cost for your registration is $20. There will be financial consideration for those who cannot afford this course registration.